Reiki pronounced (Ray-Key) is a simple, yet powerful Eastern Medicine energy healing technique. Reiki has been found to lower blood pressure & respiration rate, promote deep relaxation, and aid in the healing of various ailments.
Reiki has been in use in the United States since the 1930’s. Over the past 15 years Reiki’s use in more conventional settings has exploded. It is currently in use in hospitals, Hospice, schools, mental health clinics, nursing homes, psychotherapy, Home Health Care settings and spas across the United States. Amy has worked with and trained thousands of people in Reiki from all backgrounds.
Reiki is a subtle energy therapy most commonly facilitated by light touch on or slightly above the body. Reiki utilizes life force energy to facilitate healing, promote relaxation, & reduce stress. Reiki can help with a wide range of physical and emotional conditions to help bring balance into a person’s life. Reiki works on a deep and profound level, healing Body, Mind and Spirit.
BENEFITS OF REIKI
• Induces a state of deep relaxation
• Relieves/releases physical and emotional pain
• Accelerates natural healing
• Aids the detoxification process of the body
• Releases tension and negative stress
• Re-balances the body’s energy
• Improves health and well-being
• Complements traditional therapies/treatments
• Offers a powerful Self-treatment component!
• Easily learned by all ages and levels of education!
REIKI SESSION FEE: $60/hour